Admission Policy And Procedures
Our training policy is to provide value to participants through experienced resource persons and best learning environment in terms of knowledge, skills , course contents and venue. All courses will be modern and market based helping in career and business growth of persons and organizations.
Admission Rules And Regulations
- Visit the home page and complete the process of your admission.
- After making payment you will receive an email message for confirmation of your admission.
- In case of information of any course, you can send an email or call coordinator programs (0347-5151222).
- In case of the online and Inperson courses, pre-payment is mandatory for admission.
- In case of In-person course, you have the choice to deposit fee on spot but you have to provide all of your data and make a commitment of payment for your seat booking. In this case, your booking is not confirmed and will be subject to the availability of a seat.
- You will not be awarded a certificate in case of your absence from the course and the deposit fee will not be refundable.
- In case of the online course, your online presence is a must on daily basis and in case of absence of any day and regular late coming, your certificate will be held subject to the completion of that day’s course.
- Courses will start on time and your timely presence is mandatory.
- In case of CPD course, Certificate will be awarded to those who have a PEC registered number.
- Company sponsored more than two persons have right to negotiate the fee.
- Any course can be canceled because of less admission and any force measure situation.
- The face mask is mandatory for participants attending in-person training as per government policy.
- A pdf copy of the ppts will be given to the participants along with other handouts.
- In-person five days training will have two days of hands-on training on PV training platforms and solar system installed at the lab.
- Group photo and filling feedback form is mandatory at the end of the training.
- Working lunch and tea will be provided to all participants during In-person training.
- In case of cheque payment, no discount will be awarded and GST of 16% will be charged.
- Our courses fee is without any tax and in case of invoice the taxes will be added.
Hands-On Training on PV Trainer
Checking the Solar Parameter