Admission Policy And Procedures
Our training policy is to provide value to participants through experienced resource persons and best learning environment in terms of knowledge, skills , course contents and venue. All courses will be modern and market based helping in career and business growth of persons and organizations.
Admission Rules And Regulations
- Visit the home page and complete the process of your admission.
- After making payment you will receive an email message for confirmation of your admission.
- In case of information of any course, you can send an email or call coordinator programs (0347-5151222).
- In case of the online and Inperson courses, pre-payment is mandatory for admission.
- In case of In-person course, you have the choice to deposit fee on spot but you have to provide all of your data and make a commitment of payment for your seat booking. In this case, your booking is not confirmed and will be subject to the availability of a seat.
- You will not be awarded a certificate in case of your absence from the course and the deposit fee will not be refundable.
- In case of the online course, your online presence is a must on daily basis and in case of absence of any day and regular late coming, your certificate will be held subject to the completion of that day’s course.
- Courses will start on time and your timely presence is mandatory.
- In case of CPD course, Certificate will be awarded to those who have a PEC registered number.
- Company sponsored more than two persons have right to negotiate the fee.
- Any course can be canceled because of less admission and any force measure situation.
- The face mask is mandatory for participants attending in-person training as per government policy.
- A pdf copy of the presentation will be given to the participants along with other handouts.
- In-person five days training will have two days of hands-on training on PV training platforms and solar system installed at the lab.
- Group photo and filling feedback form is mandatory at the end of the training.
- Working lunch and tea will be provided to all participants during In-person training.
- In case of cheque payment, no discount will be awarded and GST of 16% will be charged.
- Our courses fee is without any tax and in case of invoice the taxes will be added.
- Any course not meeting minimum criteria (10 for In-person and 20 for online) can be shifted to other dates and the amount deposited will not be returned but however the amount will be returned in case someone has genuine issue with proof